Asks based on the Pokemon types!
- Normal: What is one quality you like most about yourself?
- Fighting: Do you rely more on your physical strength or mental strength?
- Flying: Where is the one place you want to travel to the most?
- Poison: Admit to one of your guilty pleasures.
- Ground: Are you the type of person stands by their convictions and doesn't let anyone tell them what to think or say?
- Rock: Would your friends say that you're very reliable and someone they can trust to hold them up?
- Bug: List three things that get under your skin and made you cringe.
- Ghost: Do you believe in the afterlife? If so, describe your concept of it.
- Steel: How do you normally protect yourself both literally and figuratively?
- Fire: Something that makes you angry almost instantly.
- Water: What do you think is at the bottom of the ocean?
- Grass: Your favorite flower, tree, or any type of vegetation and why.
- Electric: Are you someone who shines more brightly when they're with others or when they're alone?
- Psychic: The first thing you would do if you had telekinesis.
- Ice: Do you tend to give people the cold shoulder when things aren't going your way?
- Dark: Your biggest fear or the worst nightmare you've ever had.
- Fairy: What is the one thing you wish for the most in the world?
Is it really that fucking hard to follow the route on your damn schedule? All you gotta do is go to the places you said you were gonna go. That simple.
God fucking damn it.
When sex becomes a production or performance that is when it loses its value. Be mutual. Be loud. Be clumsy. Make noises, be quiet, and make a mess. Bite, scratch, push, pull, hold, thrust. Remove pressure from the moment. Love the moment. Embrace it. Enjoy your body; enjoy your partners’ body. Produce sweat, be natural, entice your senses, give into pleasure. Bump heads, miss when you kiss, laugh when it happens. Speak words, speak with your body, speak to their soul. Touch their skin, kiss their goose bumps, and play with their hair. Scream, beg, whimper, sigh, let your toes curl, lose yourself. Chase your breath; keep the lights on, watch their eyes when they explode. Forget worrying about extra skin, sizes of parts and things that are meaningless. Save the expectations, take each second as it comes. Smear your make up, mess up your hair, rid your masculinity, and lose your ego. Detonate together, collapse together, and melt into each other.